We appreciate the benefits of online accounting and hope you will too. We are accredited users of FreeAgent and Xero, two of the UK’s leading online accounting systems, and recommend them to small businesses and contractors because of the significant advantages they offer.
Benefits of online accounting systems
Some of the many benefits of online systems include:
- Professional, user friendly interface – you don’t need to be an accountant
- Paperless – supporting documentation can be attached to provide an audit trail
- Much less time and effort is involved compared to a standard system
- Sharing the same live data allows us to work collaboratively in real time – shifting the focus from historical reporting to proactive and targeted advice
- Bank transactions are imported electronically through a direct bank feed or file upload and matched through an intuitive reconciliation process
- Sales invoices and estimates can be created and emailed to customers directly through the system
- VAT return completion and filing through the system – the flat rate VAT scheme is covered too
- RTI compliant payroll filing
- Data stored using secure banking technology
- Integration with an ever growing list of software applications and add ons
- Can be operated through any internet enabled device – mobile apps are also available
- Online community and dedicated support
- Standard system reporting and analysis functionality is retained
FreeAgent and Xero
FreeAgent was designed by non accountants for non accountants, is simple and intuitive all round and is appropriate for contractors, consultants and small limited companies. Xero has real functionality and power, is strong on reporting and is geared towards small to medium sized and growing businesses.
There for you when you need us
We will support you through the transition to online accounting including account setup, data transfer and software training – and be there to provide ongoing assistance.