Many well managed businesses benefit from the professional input and support of external consultants. By providing the services of an experienced Finance Director our aim is to bring direction to your Finance function, develop infrastructure to support long term financial stability, proactively manage issues and provide focused support for commercial and strategic initiatives. Transitioning to a more specialised and structured approach means your time is freed up for more productive matters and you only pay a fraction of the cost of a full time hire.
Your business is unique
As part of our consultancy services offering we can, amongst other things, assist with:
- Resolution of legacy financial issues
- Forensic accounting
- Review and enhancement of accounting policy and control procedures
- Development of financial reporting and management information systems including complete system builds
- Business and investment modeling
- Cost rationalisation
- Financial analysis and review to support the delivery of operating efficiencies
- Coordination of corporate and group tax planning including transfer pricing
- Treasury and cash management and assisting with capital raising
- Supporting corporate restructuring and acquiring and integrating businesses
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders, bankers and other external service providers
- Investor relations
- Board reporting and reporting to external regulators
You and your business are unique so we can quote a fixed retainer fee for the specific services you require.
Our experience is your asset
Our considerable experience of holding Finance Director and other senior commercial finance positions for businesses, from successful start ups to global enterprises, enables us to be hands on, act independently and hit the ground running.