We offer owner managed businesses the full range of tax, accounting and advisory services and support all business structures including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies – from start ups to established and growing businesses. From building financial infrastructure from scratch to supporting a wide range of strategic initiatives we can provide all the professional accounting services you need.
Superior client servicing
Customer service is at our core and we will:
- Be approachable, talk straight and keep things simple
- Gain a full understanding of your business dynamics
- Save you tax by ensuring your business is structured tax efficiently and that all allowable expenses are claimed
- Proactively add value with focused, effective financial solutions and inform you about deadlines and changes in relevant legislation
- Charge fixed and transparent fees agreed upfront on a monthly retainer basis
- Be there for you as and when you need us – including attending out of hours meetings
Most importantly, all client affairs are managed from the ground up by senior qualified professionals – no juniors are involved.
Professional services offered to owner managed businesses
The professional services we offer include:
- A free initial consultation with a highly experienced and professional chartered accountant
- Resolution of legacy financial issues
- Advice on optimising tax efficiency
- Advice on cost rationalisation
- Provision of appropriate online accounting software (FreeAgent or Xero) and ongoing training and support
- A corporation tax return
- Personal tax returns for directors
- Company year end financial statements including filing with Companies House (abbreviated) and HMRC
- Monthly payroll plus year end returns
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Company secretarial services including annual return filing
- Quarterly management accounts
- Quarterly meetings to discuss the to date and projected financial position and review any recently closed full year ends
- Proactive management of all current and potential financial issues
- Advice on wealth creation strategies
- Tax planning for directors
- Business plans
- Support for strategic initiatives and business growth
- Ongoing email and telephone support and advice
- Other bespoke advisory services at your request
You and your business are unique so we can quote a fixed monthly retainer fee for the specific package of services that meets your needs.
Bookkeeping services can additionally be offered at £25 plus VAT per hour.
A specialist firm
We specialise in supporting contractors, consultants and owner managed businesses and have all the technical knowledge and experience required to advise both you and your business.